Bliss

About bliss: the less said, the better.

Advertisements

15 Comments Add yours

1. EricMWalk says:

I think you nailed it.. Quiet corner of the house at night to read, write, or relax.

1. Thanks, Eric. Man, I had to wait for the inspiration for this one to strike. Did you have similar trouble? Not to say the challenge wasn’t welcome. It absolutely was. But I almost let this assignment go. Couldn’t think of a thing.

Then there it was.

I’m glad to have your readership. Thanks for commenting and the follow.

1. Patience. I’ve got another post in the works. Quitting smoking. Pictures of one’s self from ages ago. Self-doubt, self-confidence. Even a little travel writing thrown in for interest. You’ll see.

1. Totally forgot to include one of these in my last comment: 🙂

You know I kid. Seriously though — I’ll have another missive up tomorrow. As always, man, I’m glad to have you reading.

2. NooryaK says:

Rightly said. Love the picture 🙂

1. Thanks, NooryaK. Appreciate you taking the time to stop by and comment.

3. Laura says:

Lobe this! Straight to the point! Nice photo!

1. Laura says:

oops! LOL Love not Lobe

1. I did the same thing on your blog, Laura! 🙂 Looks like we’re even now!

Thanks for following and for the comment. I almost didn’t get this challenge accomplished. Stumbled into the image last night prior to heading to bed. I’ve been trying to turn each image into an essay of sorts, but this one eluded me, in part because of how complicated and effervescent an emotion bliss is.

4. ruomee says:

I like it, your sense of bliss

5. hannahkenway says:

Great idea – I spent the whole day in the wow city of London looking for “bliss” but finding “stress” until the moments before I set foot on sleepy Island soil!

6. I like the use of the filter in this one too.

1. Yeah. This one may owe most of its success to that filter. I agree with you.